[LLVMdev] making emitInlineAsm protected

Rafael EspĂ­ndola rafael.espindola at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 16:25:05 PST 2014

> How would this pass get added to the chain?
>
> It has to create more functions and then those in turn need to be compiled.

I am sure it can be done. MergeFunctions for example creates new functions.

Now, it does seem this request/code review is a bit upside down. You
have been told that your original proposal is not acceptable.
Reviewers may offer to help, but in the end it is the author that has
to go figure out how something has to be done. You seem to expect that
Eric and I are now the ones responsible for it.

Cheers,
Rafael