[LLVMdev] Unable to catch Win64 exceptions that occur in the mcjit(ted) code

Aliaksei Zasenka listhex at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 06:28:06 PST 2014

Hi Yaron, Kai and all,

Thanks for your answer. What is the current status of the issue?

You wrote
>Kai Nacke implemented a patch for mingw32 / Win64 / SEH exceptions for the
LDC compiler on top of LLVM

Does it mean that Kai is working only on gcc-mingw Win64/SEH  support? Is
it planned to implement something like the *RtlAddFunctionTable*-based
registrar for dynamically loaded code?
May be I can help fixing it?

Aliaksei