[LLVMdev] LNT buildbot Internal Server Error

Renato Golin renato.golin at linaro.org
Thu Jan 16 13:53:19 PST 2014

On 16 January 2014 14:44, Renato Golin <renato.golin at linaro.org> wrote:

> Can I disable submitting the results? I don't really care much about the
> performance of those runs, since that's just the conformance buildbot.

I had a look at the code and it seems that the LNT factory will *always*
force the submitURL onto LitTest, which will always try to submit it to
perf, which is still giving internal server errors.

This is really disrupting our bots, can someone have a look at my attached
patch for disabling the submitURL variable? I'm sorry if it's bad, I'm no
python programmer and I have no ways of testing it right now.

cheers,
--renato