[LLVMdev] Some bugs in x86 disasm (llvm-mc)

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Thu Jan 16 07:58:52 PST 2014

On Thu, 2014-01-16 at 07:30 -0800, Craig Topper wrote:
> Did we have IC_OPSIZE_ADSIZE defined but not used before this?

Actually, now I grok the disassembler a bit better I think I can kill
IC_OPSIZE_ADSIZE. I just need to special-case it to stop the decode
conflict warning, and let them be handled like the IC_ADSIZE case. The
disassembler handles the OpSize bit for the register all by itself,
without really referring to the operands in the table.

Will play later...

--
dwmw2