[LLVMdev] Some bugs in x86 disasm (llvm-mc)

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Tue Jan 14 23:11:19 PST 2014

On Tue, 2014-01-14 at 22:59 -0800, Craig Topper wrote:
> I started trying to fix this tonight but it's pretty nasty to fix.
> I'll try to make another go at it later this week.

Much of it seems fixed already; what's left to fix? The segment prefix
override? Does that mean we get to fix disassembly of '0x65 0xa4' while
we're at it? (Although we can't even *assemble* that one, I note.)

Any comments on the patches I posted on Monday to fix various 16-bit
disasm issues?

--
dwmw2