[LLVMdev] [cfe-dev] AArch64 Clang CLI interface proposal

Bernie Ogden bogden at arm.com
Thu Jan 9 01:29:56 PST 2014

Hi Renato,

Thanks, that's a helpful explanation of the position. I sympathise with your
'co-operation over following' view, though I'm also not sure how.

I'm not convinced that having both -mcpu and -march makes the driver any
more mind boggling - I'm sure we could implement something tidier than what
happened for the ARM32 side. But I think Amara's superset proposal would
have a simpler implementation, so let's move on with that for now.

Regards,

Bernie