[LLVMdev] Build/Install of LLVM without root access

Bryan Ewbank Bryan.Ewbank at sas.com
Tue Jan 7 09:52:43 PST 2014

I must not be asking clearly.  I have a machine on which I have placed the tarballs - but no internet access.

How do I use the *src.tar.gz files from the llvm 3.4 downloads page?  I understand the layout produced by the svn actions, but if I have just the tarballs, do I simply replace "svn co" with "tar -xvzf" in the sequence?  How do the names of the tarballs map to the names of the svn projects?

-- Bryan