[LLVMdev] LLVM Weekly - #1, Jan 6th 2014

Alex Bradbury asb at asbradbury.org
Tue Jan 7 04:13:47 PST 2014

On 6 January 2014 22:49, Alex Bradbury <asb at asbradbury.org> wrote:
> LLVM Weekly - #1, Jan 6th 2014
> ==============================
>
> Welcome to the inaugural issue of LLVM Weekly, a weekly newsletter (published
> every Monday) covering developments in LLVM, Clang, and related projects.

Thank you to all those who have responded publicly or privately with
comments and encouragement. When subscribing some received duplicated
confirmation emails, I have fixed that issue. I've also cleaned up the
html version of the issue (it was really written to target plaintext
readability).

Does anyone have strong feelings against continuing to post these
summaries to the llvmdev mailing list?

Alex