[LLVMdev] [Obfuscator-LLVM 3.4]

Tue Jan 7 03:49:59 PST 2014

Dear all,

Obfuscator-LLVM is a project initiated in June 2010 by the information
security group of the University of Applied Sciences and Arts Western
Switzerland of Yverdon-les-Bains (HEIG-VD).

The aim of this project is to provide an open-source fork of the LLVM
compilation suite able to provide increased software security through
code obfuscation and tamper-proofing. As we currently mostly work at the
Intermediate Representation (IR) level, our tool is compatible with all
programming languages (C, C++, Objective-C, Ada and Fortran) and target
platforms (x86, x86-64, PowerPC, PowerPC-64, ARM, Thumb, SPARC, Alpha,
CellSPU, MIPS, MSP430, SystemZ, and XCore) currently supported by LLVM.

We just pushed our code ported to LLVM 3.4 on Github. See
https://github.com/obfuscator-llvm/obfuscator/wiki/Installation for
detailed informations about how to install it.

and announce at o-llvm.org) as well as a Twitter account @ollvm have been
setup. If interested in subscribing, please visit