[LLVMdev] RFC: Does having a separate IPA library still make sense?

Chandler Carruth chandlerc at google.com
Tue Jan 7 02:09:47 PST 2014

We have quite a few analyses that are in the Analysis library despite being
module passes, and not very many interprocedural analysis anyways. Should
we fold them together?

If we do fold them together, should the source code still live in a
subdirectory?

If the code still lives in a subdirectory (regardless of the library
separation) would it make sense to put the header files in a subdirectory
as well? It would make it easier for my mental organization of things, but
I don't care strongly either way.

-Chandler