[LLVMdev] noinline attribute problem

Sara Elshobaky sara.elshobaky at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 04:13:43 PST 2014

Hi Tim,
I attached the .cpp file and the .bc one
I'm using clang and lli version 3.3 on ARM PC

I modified the code to send n as an argument to the main function. As a result, the wrong '1' is returned always even if the no_inline attribute is available or not.
But, including the printf function in the getTexSize function solve it.
Is it normal? Also I do not need to printf anything ..
Thanks in advance
Sara