[LLVMdev] test-suite wrongly using big-endian results

Daniel Dunbar daniel at zuster.org
Mon Feb 24 10:32:34 PST 2014

I can't think of whats going on, but to debug I would:

0. Verify your test suite checkout is clean and doesn't have any temporary
or build products.

1. Use the 'lnt runtest nt' --only-test option for a specific subdir to be
able to iterate quickly.

2. Try adding debug statements to the Makefile to dump the value of ENDIAN,
e.g., with:
$(error "ENDIAN is $ENDIAN"), before and after the include of
Makefile.config and Makefile.singlesrc (which includes Makefile.programs).

 - Daniel