[LLVMdev] Submitting compiler-rt patches

Justin Bogner mail at justinbogner.com
Thu Feb 6 13:57:24 PST 2014

Vadim <vadimcn at gmail.com> writes:
> A couple of days I've submitted some patches for compiler-rt [1], but haven't
> heard back from anyone.  Am I not following the correct procedure?   LLVM
> developer's guide lead me to believe that it's ok to simply send one-off
> patches to llvm-commits...

Sending the patches to llvm-commits is the right thing to do. Everyone's
busy, so it sometimes takes some time for patches to get any attention.
As it's only been a couple of days, I would expect someone to notice it
and take a look soon.

Generally, if you send a patch and don't get any replies for a week or
two, it's acceptable to send an email to ping it, as it's probably been
missed at that point.