[LLVMdev] llvm-reviews as llvm.org

Chandler Carruth chandlerc at google.com
Sun Feb 2 20:40:54 PST 2014

Yep. We asked to eventually move it here when folks were pretty happy with
it -- seems we've gotten there at this point.

However, for the (substantial) flexibility in maintaining and deploying the
actual phabricator server, 'reviews.llvm.org' would be much better.

If folks want to encourage it to be so coordinated, the people who would be
involved are John (DNS admin IIRC), Tanya or Anton (llvm.org admin stuff),
and Manuel (who has been keeping the Phabricator setup working).

At the moment, most of Manuel's time has been spent trying to put the
Phabricator instance onto a cheaper serving solution.