[LLVMdev] JOB Ad: Clang Frontend, QA and Performance Analysis Engineers at Intel

Andrey Bokhanko andreybokhanko at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 07:24:29 PST 2014

Hi Konstantin,

"Computer Science or Electrical Engineering" part is not very important.
"B.S. or M.S." (or equivalent high school diploma, like Engineering degree)
is highly desirable -- but not really required for a strong candidate with
a lot of experience. He or she has to be really good, though. :-)

Either way, if you are interested, please apply, and we'll see.

Yours,
Andrey