[LLVMdev] dynamic data dependence extraction using llvm

Das, Dibyendu Dibyendu.Das at amd.com
Thu Dec 11 09:43:24 PST 2014

I doubt there is any easy way to pick up ‘interesting ld/st’ and ignore the rest. If you are looking for only dependences which are inter-iteration (dependence distance != 0 ) you can do a post-pass on the ld/st addresses collected and eliminate such intra-iteration dependences. Maybe there is a smarter way ☺