[LLVMdev] Debugging on unavailable hardware

Serge Pavlov sepavloff at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 11:06:00 PST 2014

Hi all,

In revision 223114 I committed a fix to clang project. It caused fail on
 clang-native-arm-cortex-a9:
http://lab.llvm.org:8011/builders/clang-native-arm-cortex-a9/builds/23599.
According to logs it was a problem with memory allocated by malloc.
Reverting the fix in 223120 made the bot green. The changed code does
nothing with heap, none of other bots failed, so it looks like a platform
specific problem.

Could somebody advice how I can investigate the problem? I don't have
appropriate hardware and  running tests in emulated environment does not
shows any problem, all tests pass.

Thank you!

--Serge