[LLVMdev] ARM/AArch64 FreeBSD patches for 3.5.1 (was Re: Proposed patches for Clang 3.5.1)

Tom Stellard tom at stellard.net
Fri Dec 5 12:15:55 PST 2014

On Sat, Nov 29, 2014 at 08:34:37PM +0100, Dimitry Andric wrote:
> On 29 Nov 2014, at 02:48, Tom Stellard <tom at stellard.net> wrote:
> > On Wed, Nov 26, 2014 at 07:44:20PM +0100, Dimitry Andric wrote:
> >> I would like to propose the following additional patches for 3.5.1.  These will already be part of the upcoming clang 3.5.0 import into the FreeBSD 11.0 base system.  Apologies in advance for the long list. :)
> > Can you cc the appropriate code owners to get their approval.  It might
> > help to send a separate email per code owner.
>
> Hi Chad,
>
> Can you please approve the following revisions for backporting to 3.5.1:
>
> r217454: Use armv6k default for FreeBSD/ARM
> r221900: Hook up FreeBSD AArch64 support

cc'ing ARM an AArch64 code owners

Links to the patches:
http://llvm.org/viewvc/llvm-project?view=revision&revision=217454
http://llvm.org/viewvc/llvm-project?view=revision&revision=221900

I only see Chad listed as code owner for fast-isel, I'm not sure why
he would need to approve these patches.

Is there a FreeBSD code owner?  These patches seem to only affect
FreeBSD and are fairly trivial.  As long as Tim and Evan don't have
any objections I think these can be merged.

-Tom