[LLVMdev] QEMU testing for LIT execution tests

Renato Golin renato.golin at linaro.org
Mon Aug 25 16:32:10 PDT 2014

On 25 August 2014 23:06, Brian M. Rzycki <brzycki at gmail.com> wrote:
> I hope this isn't considered spamming the list as I think it's relevant to
> QEMU and lit testing on ARM-64 platforms. After a few people contacted me
> for the instructions to setup Ubuntu aarch64 on QEMU I wrote them up here:

Hi Brian,

Not at all spam, we welcome helps with setting up hardware to test the
compiler. Though we probably wouldn't find a place where to link this
from on our docs, it's a good reference on the list.

We have an AArch64 buildbot using QEMU user emulation here, FYI:

http://lab.llvm.org:8011/builders/llvm-aarch64-linux

Thanks!
--renato