[LLVMdev] generating a dynamic callgraph with llvm-prof

Sahoo, Swarup Kumar ssahoo2 at illinois.edu
Fri Aug 22 19:04:21 PDT 2014

Dear Eric,

This file has code which prints the trace in readable format.
https://github.com/liuml07/giri/blob/master/tools/PrintTrace/PrintTrace.cpp

You can additional details from TraceFile.cpp<https://github.com/liuml07/giri/blob/master/lib/Giri/TraceFile.cpp> (and Giri.cpp<https://github.com/liuml07/giri/blob/master/lib/Giri/Giri.cpp>) about how we read and use Basic Block information. Hope this will help you.

Thanks,
Swarup.