[LLVMdev] LLVM 3.6 release notes

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre at debian.org
Thu Aug 21 14:08:11 PDT 2014

Yes, commit directly in the 3.5 branch.

About 3.6, we usually reset the release notes after the release (3.5 in
this case).

By the way, clang release notes really need attention.
Many sections are empty (C Language Changes in Clang, C11 Feature Support,
C++ Language Changes in Clang, C++11 Feature Support, etc).

If you are lazy, just send me the information, I will try to write
something.

Sylvestre

On 21/08/2014 22:51, Rafael EspĂ­ndola wrote:
> ping.
>
> Bill, where should get 3.6 release notes go?
>
> On 14 August 2014 20:50, Chandler Carruth <chandlerc at google.com> wrote:
>> CC-ing Bill. I think the answer is "yes", as 3.5 notes should go directly
>> into the branch.
>>

>> On Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 8:18 AM, Rafael EspĂ­ndola
>> <rafael.espindola at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> It looks like the release notes on trunk are still for 3.5. Can I
>>> rotate that? If not, where are we logging the 3.6 release notes?
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Rafael