[LLVMdev] Dev Meeting BOF: Performance Tracking

Gerolf Hoflehner ghoflehner at apple.com
Tue Aug 19 16:24:03 PDT 2014

My experience from leading BOFs at other conferences is more talk than action. So I suggest a different setup for this topic: how about having a working group meeting with participants who can commit time to work on this topic? The group meets for some time (TBD, during the conference of course), discusses and brainstorms the options, and  - as a first immediate outcome  - proposes a road forward in a  5-10 min report out talk.

There might be other topics that could benefit from the working group format as well, so we could have a separate report out session at the conference.

Cheers
Gerolf