[LLVMdev] generating a dynamic callgraph with llvm-prof

John Criswell jtcriswel at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 12:25:28 PDT 2014

Dear Eric,

Swarup and I wrote a dynamic slicing system called Giri several years
ago that recorded the execution of every call instruction. It's not in
the LLVM tree, and I don't think it works with the latest version of
LLVM, but it'll give you what you want.

Swarup, is that code publicly available somewhere?

Regards,

John Criswell