[LLVMdev] [Release 3.5] Release Candidate 2 Binaries Available

Ben Pope benpope81 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 20:59:32 PDT 2014

On Friday, August 15, 2014 11:44 AM, İsmail Dönmez wrote:
> Yeah it works fine on Linux x86/x64/ARM and should be tagged imho.

Any comments with regards this page?:
http://libcxx.llvm.org/results.Linux.html

I haven't noticed any problems in casual use with x86_64-linux.

In the next day or two, hopefully I will have an entire 3.5 rc2
toolchain bootstrapped and built against libc++ with the LNT nightlies
run against it.

I'll also compare it for performance (although I don't tend to see a
great deal of consistency), against the normal test-release which builds
against libstdc++.

Ben