[LLVMdev] [cfe-dev] Use of Smart Pointers in LLVM Projects

David Blaikie dblaikie at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 13:07:57 PDT 2014

Thanks for the input, guys - I've recommitted the ASTConsumers patches
in (clang: r215323, clang-tools-extra: r215324) & carried on with
similar refactoring. (for now I'm focusing on calls to
unique_ptr::release and cleaning those up - there's only one left (and
it'll have to stay - it's designed to leak/bury a pointer) in clang's
include directory - so that's something!)