[LLVMdev] [Job Advertisment] Movidius Senior LLVM Compiler Engineer based in Dublin

david moloney david.moloney at movidius.com
Wed Apr 30 02:49:49 PDT 2014

Movidius is looking for a senior LLVM Compiler Engineer based in Dublin
(applications via the link below)

http://www.movidius.com/careers/senior-compiler-engineer/

Movidius is developing advanced computer-vision solutions including Vision
Processing SoCs, and SW tools for customers like Google
https://www.google.com/atap/projecttango/

As such our compiler is a key part of our offering.

The position is located in Dublin but there will be a lot of interaction
with our Timisoara and San Mateo offices as well as customers and partners.

The position reports to Martin O'Riordan our compiler lead.

Martin is highly respected in the industry having done the world's first
commercial C++ compiler at Glockenspiel in 1989, followed by Microsoft's
first Visual C++ compiler as well as a host of embedded compilers based on
gcc and more recently LLVM.

He was a key participant in C++ ISO standardisation for 15 years etc.

It's an opportunity to work in a small multidisciplinary team interacting
with processor designers, applications developers, tools developers,
customers and partners, learn from the best, and make a real impact that you
can only do in a small company.

As our SHAVE processor is a particularly interesting very wide issue and
low-power VLIW-SIMD, auto-vectorisation is a particularly hot-topic as are
compiler intrinsics targeting DSLs like Halide for image and video
processing.

http://www.hotchips.org/wp-content/uploads/hc_archives/hc23/HC23.19.8-Video/
HC23.19.811-1TOPS-Media-Moloney-Movidius.pdf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiTaPRtN2yM

Regards,

-David

David Moloney PhD, CTO & Founder, Movidius Ltd.

GSM:+353861502011

PH:+35318559592

Skype:moloned

Linkedin:  <http://goo.gl/yqsVU> http://goo.gl/yqsVU