[LLVMdev] LLVM Social in Paris on May 5th !

Arnaud Allard de Grandmaison arnaud.adegm at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 05:52:10 PDT 2014

A LLVM social will take place in Paris on May 5th.
Everyone interested in LLVM, clang, lldb, Polly, ... is invited to join.
This is a casual meeting to get to know people working on LLVM or
interested to learn about LLVM. There is no fixed schedule. We just meet
to get to know each other and to discuss. No previous knowledge about
LLVM is required. We will meet at Mozilla, where we will have tables,
whiteboards and internet. You are invited to bring your laptop
to join us --- and we are happy to help with any LLVM related hacking.

o When is it?