[LLVMdev] Build bot for documentation?

Dan Liew dan at su-root.co.uk
Mon Apr 28 04:03:03 PDT 2014

Hi,

I've been spending a bit of time fixing up building and installation
of the Doxygen and Sphinx documentation for CMake. There are more
fixes in the pipeline (none for autconf/make system, I'm not
interested in fixing that) but I started wondering if any testing was
done to check that documentation builds correctly for LLVM and its
various subprojects.

I'm not particularly familiar with buildbot but if people think its a
good idea I would be happy to invest some time in setting up a
buildbot slave who's job it is to build the documentation. Maybe the
slave could also be setup to deploy the documentation as well?

Thanks,
--
Dan Liew
PhD Student - Imperial College London