[LLVMdev] getMetadata("dbg") returns NULL

Dan Liew dan at su-root.co.uk
Fri Apr 25 06:07:58 PDT 2014

As David said llvm-gcc is dead. Is there a reason you are using
llvm-gcc (and consequently LLVM <= 2.9)?

Are you by chance trying to use KLEE [1]? I think I've seen your
e-mail on the klee mailing list before. If you are using KLEE you
should in bear in mind that KLEE does build against LLVM3.4 and works
fine with Clang, not everything works yet but it is pretty usable.

You are more likely to get a positive response from developers if you
use a version of LLVM that isn't >= 3 years old.

[1] http://klee.github.io/klee/

--
Dan Liew
PhD Student - Imperial College London