[LLVMdev] how to interpret MRMDestReg in X86InstrFormat.td?

Craig Topper craig.topper at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 08:18:52 PDT 2014

Yes the files are almost completely identical. The MC one is used by normal
compilation. It's also used by MCJIT. The other one is only used by the
"old JIT" which has yet to be completely replaced by MCJIT. Support for
newer instructions like AVX2 and especially AVX512 may be incomplete in the
X86CodeEmitter.cpp.

--
~Craig