[LLVMdev] Building sanitizers for Android

Evgeniy Stepanov eugenis at google.com
Mon Apr 21 00:54:21 PDT 2014

Both %run and my symlink approach add certain (yet undocumented)
requirements on the tests, but they should be 100% robust if those
requirements are followed.
Greg, do you copy binaries to the device on %clang or on %run? The
latter would miss shared libraries that are not executed directly.
Environment can be recreated on the device, my script attempts to do
it (for several whitelisted variables).
We don't preserve ulimit setting, I modified one or two tests to not
rely on that.

I don't mind switching to a combined approach - copy to device on
%clang, and replace symlink hacks with %run.