[LLVMdev] [cfe-dev] How to detect and work on OpenMP pragmas in llvm /clang

Hal Finkel hfinkel at anl.gov
Sun Apr 20 22:00:35 PDT 2014

----- Original Message -----

Because OpenMP is 'outlined' early -- specifically all pragmas are turned into calls to the runtime library in the frontend -- we don't have any particular infrastructure for this in LLVM. You'd need to run a pass to look at calls to the OpenMP runtime and then go from there. If you can provide further details about what you'd like to accomplish, then I might be able to provide more specific advice.

 -Hal

> Cheers.
>
> chris

Hal Finkel