[LLVMdev] Importance of VMKit JIT function cache

Sri emdcdeveloper at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 15:10:38 PDT 2014

Hi Gael
          I am sorry that I couldn't explain what I was trying to say,
anyway I've got the answer :) . In the *parseFunction* method returns
*llvmfunction* pointer of compiled method and then it will be stored in
to cache. Could you please more elaborate on how those machine
instructions ( native functions) executing by llvm. I was trying trace
and I couldn't able to find out which component is taking those native
functions and execute them once its compiled.

Thank you for your help.

Regards
Sri.