[LLVMdev] [ARM64] use_iterator in ARM64AddressTypePromotion.cpp

Weiming Zhao weimingz at codeaurora.org
Wed Apr 16 12:02:10 PDT 2014

Hi,

In ARM64AddressTypePromotion::propagateSignExtension(Instructions
&SExtInsts) {

while (!Inst->use_empty()) {

          Value::use_iterator UseIt = Inst->use_begin();     è should we use
“user_iterator”, “user_begin()” here ?

          Instruction *UseInst = dyn_cast<Instruction>(*UseIt);

          assert(UseInst && "Use of sext is not an Instruction!");

          UseInst->setOperand(UseIt->getOperandNo(), SExt);

        }

}

I don’t have a test case. I just saw it when I was browsing the code.

Thanks,

Weiming

Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code Aurora Forum, hosted by
The Linux Foundation