[LLVMdev] LLVM 3.4.1 - Testing Phase

Arnaud Allard de Grandmaison arnaud.adegm at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 05:31:19 PDT 2014

Hi All,

As kindly pointed by Sebastian, please forget my point about the release
script. I read the mail from Tom 2 days ago, and forgot that the script was
available in the tag / branch when I acted today :(

I uploaded  clang+llvm-3.4.1-rc1-x86_64-unknown-ubuntu12.04.tar.xz to
ftp.llvm.org.

All tests are OK but:
 - voronoi (usual failure: not a regression)
 - sgefa (new: regression): "assembler message: Error: operand type
mismatch for 'pshufd'"

Cheers,
--
Arnaud