[LLVMdev] LLVM 3.4.1 - Testing Phase

Tom Stellard tom at stellard.net
Fri Apr 11 15:02:21 PDT 2014

Hi,

I have just tagged the first release candidate for the
3.4.1 release, so testers may begin testing.  Please refer to
http://llvm.org/docs/ReleaseProcess.html for information on how to
validate a release.  If you have any questions or need
something clarified, just email the list.

For the 3.4.1 release we want to compare test results against 3.4-final.

I have added support to the test-release.sh script for dot releases and
have done basic testing.  However, if you run into issues please send
an email to the list and we can try to get it worked out.

When you report your test results to me please remind me of what platform
you are testing on.

Thanks again to all the testers for your help.

-Tom