[LLVMdev] Patch for OCaml "Kaleidoscope" examples

Eric Bullington eric.s.bullington at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 09:00:35 PDT 2014

Please find attached a patch that updates the OCaml "Kaleidoscope"
examples in the LLVM repo to work with the latest versions of LLVM.
According to the LLVM contributor guide, this is where I should submit
it.

I've just started working with LLVM and am not very familiar with it,
but was able to figure out how to update the OCaml examples to build
properly with LLVM 3.4.

Also, this is the first svn patch I've ever created (I'm used to
working in Git), so apologies if there are any problems with the
patch.  If so, I'd be happy to fix them.

Thanks,

Eric S. Bullington