[LLVMdev] How to get started with LLVM if I am to insert a NOP instruction randomly by adjusting the Code Generation Algorithm?

蜡笔小新 841224078 at qq.com
Tue Apr 8 01:52:21 PDT 2014

Hi, everyone.

I am so happy to join the LLVM email list to share some ideas and discuss technical problems. As listed in the topic, I was trying to insert a NOP instruction in a program by modifying the compiler.

I read through the documentation about the backend of LLVM. However, it is too general to implement this. Can someone give me some advice on this?