[LLVMdev] Contributing the Apple ARM64 compiler backend

Kipping, David dkipping at qti.qualcomm.com
Sun Apr 6 03:56:49 PDT 2014

Just a reminder that those interested in the ARMv8 backend will be getting together at the hackers lab on Monday.

Also, many of the ARMv8 backend contributors (Tim, Ana, Bradley, Kristof, James, Vinod) will be getting together on Wednesday in Edinburgh after EuroLLVM to discuss the merge in detail; other community members are welcome to join. Codeplay has graciously offered to host this meeting. Could you let me know directly if you are planning on attending so I can make sure there is enough space/connectivity/food.