[LLVMdev] Pre-Built Mac OS X binaries for LLVM 3.4?

über rätsel uberratsel at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 22:36:54 PDT 2014

It's been a couple of days now and no one has responded to this. Who is in
charge of maintaining the pre-built binary releases? I truthfully do need
the pre-built Mac OS X binaries for LLVM 3.4. I've been using the pre-built
binaries since version 3.1.

Please let me know who I need to contact make this happen. Thanks.

-Jared