[LLVMdev] Which function executing VMKit's llvm-IR

Sri emdcdeveloper at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 02:05:42 PDT 2014

Thank you so much for your tip , I was digging in to there for more
detail , how it llvm really change them in to native code , once we
changed java byte code in to llvm IR in that method, we are using
runPasses which is basically call passmanager ( passing function for
optimization) , where it is actually converted in to machine code and
how this translated IR reaching that point through runPasses method,

Regards
Sri.