[LLVMdev] debug utilities in VMKit

Gaël Thomas gael.thomas at lip6.fr
Fri Sep 27 01:05:44 PDT 2013

Hi Yi,

If you want to see the generated llvm ir, you have to add a
"func->dump()" in the function JavaLLVMCompiler::parseFunction in the
file "lib/j3/Compiler/JavaLLVMCompiler.cpp" after the line 75. And if
you want to see which java bytecodes are executed (resp compiled), you
have to set the flags DEBUG and JNJVM_EXECUTE (resp JNJVM_COMPILE) to
1 in the file lib/j3/Compiler/JavaJIT.cpp. I think that you also have
to define DEBUG in JavaJITOpcode.cpp, but I don't remember if these
ones still work.

I hope that it helps,
Gaël