[LLVMdev] LLVM 3.3.1 Release Plans - Testers Needed: Linux ARM Cortex-A9, FreeBSD, and x86/x86_64 Debian/Ubuntu 12.04

Tom Stellard tom at stellard.net
Fri Sep 20 19:24:07 PDT 2013

Hi,

An update on the 3.3.1 release:

There was one regression in -rc2 (which has been resolved), so there will be
an -rc3.  However, I am going to hold off on creating -rc3 until we can
get more testers.  We could use testers on any platform, but these are
the critical platforms that we are missing testers for:

Linux x86 and x86-64 on Debian and Ubuntu 12.04
FreeBSD
ARM Cortex-A9 on Linux

If you are interested in testing let me know.

Thanks,
Tom