[LLVMdev] LLVM virtual machine

Herbei Dacian dacian_herbei at yahoo.fr
Thu Sep 19 07:53:45 PDT 2013

Hi Konstantin,
good point.
but I my intention is to have something like the llva project.
Basically I would like to define a machine that looks as if it has processors running natively llvm code.
And when that runs enhance the llvm byte code with some specific instructions.
Besides this if I make my measurements on the running of llvm bytecode I can test several platforms simultaneously because I can translate the enhancements done on llvm code in optimizations specific for each platform without having to redo the research.
regards,
dacian