[LLVMdev] Dynamic Analysis

Mingliang LIU liuml07 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 02:04:02 PDT 2013

Hi, Pengfei,

John and Dr. Swarup shared the code to me and I did some improvements this
summer (supported by GSoC 2013). The code repository is at github:
https://github.com/liuml07/giri

We're very glad that you are interested in doing dynamic analysis in LLVM
too. I think we can work on this open source project together if you would
like to join. Re-creating wheels is not needed if we can make the current
tool general and most importantly, good, enough.

Regards.

On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 5:51 AM, Pengfei Sun <p.sun2 at umiami.edu> wrote:

> Dear John,
>
> Now, I want to do dynamic analysis by dynamic slicing based on LLVM. I just
> see that you have implemented dynamic slicing for LLVM. I also check the
> Giri project, and I don't find the code. I hope I can learn something from
> your code. I am very appreciated if you can tell me how to get the code or
> send me one copy.
>
> Thank you very much!
>
> Pengfei
>

> --

Mingliang LIU (刘明亮 in Chinese)

PACMAN Group,  Dept. of Computer Science & Technology
Tsinghua University, Beijing 100084, China
Email: liuml07 at mails.tsinghua.edu.cn
Homepage: http://pacman.cs.tsinghua.edu.cn/~liuml07/