[LLVMdev] (no subject)

Niko Zarzani koni10 at hotmail.it
Thu Sep 12 12:54:48 PDT 2013

I tried it on a simple file test.c (as you did) but actually clang does not show me any output.
In addition I tried to set the CFLAGS specifying the -mllvm -time-passes options. However I still have anything about the time passes informations in the output and I also get this warning during the build with make:clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-mllvm -time-passes'Maybe the warning is due to the fact that the timing code is disabled, but I am not sure since it doesn't seem to work on a simple file.
Have I done something wrong or am I missing something? Do you have any other suggestion?
I really appreciated your help!Thank you in advance,
Niko