[LLVMdev] [lld] buildbot configuration on using -fsanitize options

Shankar Easwaran shankare at codeaurora.org
Sun Sep 8 22:00:42 PDT 2013

On 9/8/2013 11:48 PM, Chandler Carruth wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 8, 2013 at 9:29 PM, Shankar Easwaran <shankare at codeaurora.org>wrote:
>
>> Do you know if llvm itself gets tested as a complete build with the
>> fsanitize options ?
>>
>> Enabling tsan seems to be a good idea too.
>>
> We test it very regularly with all of the sanitizers. We've not been able
> to add these bots easily due to infrastructure issues.
Thanks for the info Chandler. I would like to add the extra fsanitize
configs to the lld buildbot to detect problems early.

There have been a bunch of temporary string issues, which would have
been easily caught by the sanitizer tools.

Thanks

Shankar Easwaran

--
Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code Aurora Forum, hosted by the Linux Foundation