[LLVMdev] LLVM BoF at SC13

Mingliang LIU liuml07 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 03:49:57 PDT 2013

Hi Michael,

We're working on a program slicing project based on LLVMSlicer to generate
I/O benchmarks from HPC applications. I wonder whether others are
interesting in this idea. I can send you several pages of slides to
introduce our work. Any comment is welcome.

I'll present a technical paper at 11:00 am ~ 11:30 am that day. Perhaps I
will be late for a while if I have to discuss with others about that work.

Thanks.

On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 10:21 AM, Mccool, Michael
<michael.mccool at intel.com>wrote:

>  All,****
>
> I have arranged for an LLVM BoF at SC13 in Denver:****
>
> http://sc13.supercomputing.org/schedule/event_detail.php?evid=bof143****
>
> ** **
>
> If you will be at SC13, have an interesting project based on or within
> LLVM, and would be willing to come to the BoF and spend 10 minutes or so
> giving an overview of it, please email me.  I am trying to get a collection
> of people together to talk about vectorization and parallelization in
> particular.  DSLs targeting HPC would also be interesting. Of course you
> can also attend without presenting, and please let people interested in
> LLVM know about this event!****
>
> ** **
>
> Thanks!****
>
> Michael McCool (Intel)****

Mingliang LIU (刘明亮 in Chinese)

PACMAN Group,  Dept. of Computer Science & Technology
Tsinghua University, Beijing 100084, China
Email: liuml07 at mails.tsinghua.edu.cn
Homepage: http://pacman.cs.tsinghua.edu.cn/~liuml07/