[LLVMdev] .align 0

Renato Golin renato.golin at linaro.org
Mon Oct 28 11:54:13 PDT 2013

Hi Sid,

It seems Apple's assembler used to treat .align 0 differently:

https://developer.apple.com/library/mac/documentation/developertools/Reference/Assembler/040-Assembler_Directives/asm_directives.html

If this is still the case, than we should have an option for what to do in
this case, maybe defaulting based on the triple?

cheers,
--renato