[LLVMdev] Iterate through a Module's StructTypes

Chunbai YANG chunbyang2 at gapps.cityu.edu.hk
Thu Oct 17 18:50:29 PDT 2013

Hello,

I'm updating a legacy code using LLVM 2.5 where it has an iteration through
a Module's TypeSymbolTable to process each StructType.

In LLVM 3.4, TypeSymbolTable has been removed. I can only find the
LLVMContextImpl instance of a Module's LLVMContext which has
AnonStructTypes and NamedStructTypes two maps. However, LLVMContextImpl is
an opaque class which cannot be directly accessed by my code(a subclass of
ModulePass).

So how can I iterate all the Types in a Module? Thanks.

Regards,
Thomas Yang